Packaging | Oakland, CA | Full Time
At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Stateman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
Come join us.
We are looking for a highly organized and motivated individual to assist the Packaging Manager with day-to-day operations. A packaging technician has the responsibility of preparing bulk cannabis extract and flower for retail sale. This is a manufacturing position in a production environment at our facility based in Oakland, CA.
- Preparation and cleaning of boxes, jars, lids, and equipment for packaging.
- Filling gram jars of water hash, live rosin, butane hash oil, sauce, etc.
- Cleaning of equipment and packaging facility.
- Maintaining strict inventory records of product, materials, and equipment.
- Record keeping of all details pertinent to packaging and inventory.
- Storing of supplies and equipment, disposal of waste, and keeping work area in pristine condition.
- Participating in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Working collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Enforcing a culture of safety and attention to detail.
- 2+ years' experience working in a production or manufacturing environment is highly desired.
- Experience and background in the cannabis industry a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media.
- Strong number skills and basic math. Experience with inventory is desired.
- Detail orientated with an eye on process improvement and optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high-stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires.
- Must be comfortable working in cold environments (30-40F) for extended periods of time.
- For extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking through the workday.
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
- Ability to work a varying schedule including nights, weekends, and overtime as necessary.
Please note that the regulations and laws of The State of California require persons working onsite at a cannabis facility to be at least 21 years of age.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.