Marketing | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Statesman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops. Come join us.
710 Labs is seeking a strategic Marketing Manager who is proactive, forward thinking, communicative and easily manages team members to meet deadlines for concurrent projects and initiatives. This position will require a hybrid of brand marketing and product marketing, and will sit in the Marketing Department, reporting into the Sr. Director, Marketing Operations. This role will work cross-functionally with our Sales, DTC, Product Development, Merchandising, Creative and Operations departments. Staying nimble and agile will be key as we work in a constantly evolving environment, in which quick turnarounds are common and plans can pivot at a moment’s notice. You will be working with an integrated marketing team to ensure continuity of our brand story across all channels while having fun doing it!
- Concept and execute disruptive and integrated marketing strategies to drive customer loyalty/retention, brand awareness, product education, and new customer acquisition
- Support in developing 360 GTM strategies and planning required for new product launches and territory expansion
- Collaborate with all departments, partnering on the development of comprehensive marketing campaigns, including new product launches, strategic territory campaigns and promotions
- Drive development of marketing project timelines and strategic creative briefing documents that include brand positioning and value propositions
- Skilled in generating and understanding data, then utilizing insights to optimize marketing strategies
- Oversee field marketing initiatives, as well as large scale owned branded events
- Research and anticipate industry trends and marketplace drivers
- Keen ability to develop compelling educational and informational marketing collateral and materials, for both master brand and products
- Work with Product Development to identify product messaging and positioning for marketing initiatives
- Assemble meeting agendas and report out with recaps as required
- Concept and execute various marketing initiatives – brand marketing guidelines and best practices, promotional campaigns, day-to-day activities
- Liaise and serve as point of contact with cross-functional teams, distilling info and communicating back to broader marketing team
- Build influencer strategy, develop and manage influencer program
- Key point person responsible for trafficking digital marketing creative assets and social media copy through key stakeholders in all departments
- Minimum 5 years in-house brand and/or product marketing experience at a high caliber brand preferred. Must include 3+ years as a manager.
- Direct-to-Consumer marketing experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and social media strategies that lead directly to generating measurable sales results
- Must be able to manage marketing projects and initiatives cross-functionality between different departments (product development, sales, creative/content, merchandising, ecomm)
- Experienced with KPI tracking and delivering ROI analysis to leadership
- Exceptional project management, organization, copywriting and communication skills
- Knowledgeable on graphic design process, able to work efficiently with graphic designers, trafficking deliverables from design to production
- Highly detailed and organized
- Skillful in trafficking deliverables and adept at driving timelines and deadlines
- Comfortable communicating with upper management and laterally across departments
- Experience in producing marketing assets across a wide range of outputs – digital, print, packaging, apparel
- Experience building marketing calendars and managing the full year’s calendar
- Proficient in use of various marketing platforms – including Mailchimp, social media channels, website, blogs preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.