Long Haul Driver
Logistics | Oakland, CA | Part Time
710 Labs is a growing cannabis company with multi-state expansion plans. 710 Labs is renowned for offering only connoisseur level products grown entirely in-house, taking sometimes absurd extra steps unheard of in an industry of fast commodity. Innovation is at our core, from cultivating talent and culture to leading the industry in education. Join our fast-growing team.
This position starts as part-time (around 16-30 hours/week), but has the potential to be a full-time position at 40 hours/week. You will be in charge of getting our elite product from the Bay Area Distribution Center to our Los Angeles Distribution Center one to 2 times a week. We're a rapidly expanding company with lots of room to grow. All of us -- from the accountant to the sales reps -- started on the van. It's a way to get in the door and learn about our company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Loading van with product
- Driving van to dispensaries
- Delivering the product to dispensaries
- Collecting payment and signatures from store managers
- Filling out forms properly after each delivery
- Delivering SoCal Bulk orders from our NorCal facility to Los Angeles
- An overnight rest when you land in LA (sometimes a second night is required)
- Able to drive from the hours of 11pm - 6am
- Over 25 years of old for insurance purposes
- A clean driving record
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
*Note* All duties and requirements stated above are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.