Harvest Technician (Dry Trim)
Harvest | Oakland, CA | Full Time
At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Stateman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
Come join us.
The ideal candidate is very experienced with processing cannabis flowers, and is able to trim a large volume per day while maintaining a high quality standard of work. The processing technician is expected to maintain trichome integrity, refrain from touching the flowers, and avoid cutting into or ‘shaping’ the flowers. The Processing Technician will be reporting to the Flower Processing Supervisor for all daily tasks.
- Harvesting whole plants for processing with care - following the SOP to maintain trichome integrity
- Running harvested plants to dry rooms
- Trim cannabis without touching or cutting into the flowers
- Following strict biosecurity protocols, maintaining sanitation of tools and person
- Scouting for and reporting any pests or pathogens(powdery mildew, botrytis)
- Any other task assigned by the Flower Processing Supervisor
Processing Technicians will be required to learn how to trim flowers specific to unique cultivars, and how to identify a variety of pests/pathogens. This is a labor-intensive task that requires a sense of urgency while maintaining quality - expectations are 1.5-2lbs/day of finished flower processed depending on cultivar.
- For extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking through the workday.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility and perform repetitive tasks for up to 8 hours in length.
- Must be able to adapt to fast-paced production environment while maintaining quality and accuracy.
Please note that the regulations and laws of The State of California require persons working onsite at a cannabis facility to be at least 21 years of age.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.