Development Project Manager
Operations | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Stateman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
- Provides guidance, training and expertise on project feasibility assessment, evaluation of construction related negotiations, contractor bidding and budget development, site & space design recommendations and oversight, and project management oversight through project completion.
- Instructs and guides professionals to ensure timely and cost-effective agency approvals, including planning and zoning, design review, building permits, and necessary variances to construct the most effective design.
- Ensures schedule, budget and project document updates are timely and accurate and departmental key controls are maintained in the department’s on-line project management system.
- Administers the department’s project management system.
- Manage all pay application and change orders, and oversight of final punch walk through retainage release.
- Manages all FF&E procurement, including forecasting, bulk ordering, negotiating and invoicing.
- Manage key stakeholder vendors hired directly by the company, and work with contractors and project managers to facilitate implementation.
- Works closely VP Business Development regarding deal flow, construction and design planning phase, and overall project timeline.
- Work with operations team to ensure smooth transition for all projects
- Work with compliance team to ensure that all projects adhere to local, state, and national codes and compliance.
- Performs other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required, assigned, and directed.
- Education – BS degree or equivalent preferred in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related program.
- Experience -- 2+ years of construction management / project management experience, 3+ years of Franchise construction management / project management preferred.
- Skills/Knowledge/Abilities - Strong oral and written communication, project management, negotiation, leadership, and organization skills.
- Sound knowledge of predevelopment, design and construction processes.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and related software applications, i.e., word processing, spreadsheets, etc; Advanced skill level with project management software is preferred.
- High proficiency in project management and task management software.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.