Creative Operations Director
Marketing | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
710 Labs is a growing cannabis company with multi-state expansion plans. 710 Labs is renowned for offering only connoisseur level products grown entirely in-house, taking sometimes absurd extra steps unheard of in an industry of fast commodity. Innovation is at our core, from cultivating talent and culture to leading the industry in education. Join our fast-growing team.
You are a master at executing the launch of multiple high level projects, overseeing continuous successful flow on ongoing projects, efficiently lead meetings, overseeing deadlines for the entire marketing/creative departments calendar; including product development, new product and merchandise launches, associated campaigns, social and content. You are the operational leader and execution hub for the in-house creative department.
- Overseeing the creative team deadlines and workflow, including independent contractors, and managing deliverables.
- Oversee hiring, scheduling of freelance graphic talent
- Approve all meeting agendas and lead weekly meetings with the full marketing team, Founder and CMO; lead ancillary meetings like weekly sales meetings providing concise summations to the CMO
- Build and manage the overall marketing calendar and oversee associated deadlines for each project - including new product launches (all associated micro deadlines, art, reviews, campaign copy, packaging), apparel and merchandise drops, emailers, special projects, delivery program deadlines etc.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams as needed to clarify scope of work, goals, timelines, and priorities to align with business goals.
- Plan and assign resources, rework schedules, raise concerns to appropriate owners early, and identify and resolve open issues that prevent progress.
- Function as key intermediary in trafficking projects from inception to completion, including the collection, management and distribution of all creative content and marketing collateral to internal teams
- Keep meticulous track of all ongoing projects and prioritize for departments as necessary in order to meet broader company objectives
- Usher projects through creative department from brief stage through completion, working with creative team to ensure projects move along to meet ongoing deadlines
- Track and report on internal creative resources’ daily/weekly bandwidth and capacity to accurately assess availability and create realistic timelines
- Love to develop and implement systems to improve efficiency
- Detail-oriented, organized & resourceful
- Easily take ownership
- Works well independently + effectively with teams across departments
- Personable + high energy with a can-do attitude
- Solution oriented
- Calm and confident
- Experience building dozens of concurrent timelines, allocating bandwidth and deadlines to team Experience using project management software such as Asana
- Several years independently managing cross functional project teams
- Experience executing demanding launch schedules, couriering projects from idea, to review, to final launch with dozens of micro deadlines from various departments (facility, testing, legal, art, review, packaging, and production timelines)
- Experience dealing with an array of personalities and high caliber artists with nuance and tact
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.