Marketing | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
710 Labs is looking for an experienced and skillful Creative Director to join our growing team. You will be working closely with our in-house creative team, as well as cross-functionally with our product development, ecommerce, and marketing department. You will also be given the opportunity to build out a growing creative team, while implementing best creative practices and generating multi-dimensional campaigns across a range of channels.
At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Stateman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
- Work with Chief Creative Officer to drive creative ideation from concept to execution, developing disruptive multi-dimensional creative campaigns for both product and consumer engagement across a wide range of channels
- Work with Chief Creative Officer to develop visual brand ID in a way that builds and promotes brand awareness
- Develop and oversee standardization of creative processes and best practices to ensure brand ID is appropriately implemented across all channels
- Ability to understand product and marketing goals, then execute taking into consideration business initiatives prioritization and assignment of creative resources as needed
- Drive creative direction and oversee all branded marketing materials and projects (photography, typography, marketing emailers, social channel content, product creative campaigns, branded marketing & sales collateral, product creative, retail packaging, experiential initiatives, events, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with Marketing, Design, Product, Social teams
- Oversee and manage content department (Editors, Motion GFX Designers, Copywriters, Social Media Managers, Photographers) on a day-to-day basis
- Oversee and manage graphic design department on a day-to-day basis
- Oversee multiple workflows for concurrent creative projects, ensuring quality deliverables and deadlines are met
- Work cross-functionally with project managers, producers, creative teams
- Drive Creative Review meetings
- Work closely with cross-functional department leads to identify priorities and deliverables
- Lead build-out of an in-house creative team (onboarding, management, growth)
- 5-7+ years prior experience working as an Creative Director within an in-house creative department and/or creative agency environment
- Background or experience in retail or consumer goods
- Experience in storytelling, copywriting, art direction & hands-on design
- Strong knowledge of branding, typography, brand voice, experience design
- Proven experience leading and managing a creative team across a wide range of experience levels
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledgeable in Asana is a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skillset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and incredibly cross-functional organization
- Deep understanding of creative strategy and process
- Strong creative network
- Ability to work within pre-determined budget parameters
- Understanding of digital media, ecommerce and marketing, with a drive to stay ahead of trends
- Extensive creative portfolio of relevant work
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.