Marketing | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
710 Labs is a growing cannabis company with multi-state expansion plans. 710 Labs is renowned for offering only connoisseur level products grown entirely in-house, taking sometimes absurd extra steps unheard of in an industry of fast commodity. Innovation is at our core, from cultivating talent and culture to leading the industry in education. Join our fast-growing team.
We’re seeking a multifaceted part time copywriter who is versed in both long and short form writing, and in varying styles. Your copy will be featured on a variety of mediums including social posts, emailers and short on-brand education essays. Your consumer facing work will connect the 710 Labs brand with our audience and thus the ability to capture the voice and intricate nuances of 710 Labs is vital. Take a peek at two of the messaging angles we take by checking out our main and educational Instagram accounts, @710labs and @710labsedu. Staying nimble and agile will be key as we work in a fast-paced environment, in which quick turnarounds are common and plans can pivot at a moment’s notice. We’re looking for a team player who can adjust on the fly and is unafraid to have fun while they work.
We’re seeking a copywriter who will:
- Craft copy in both colloquial and formal styles
- Effectively capture the brand voice and tone of 710 Labs
- Write across various mediums and platforms, including – social, website, email, newsletters, blog, packaging and other printed collateral
- Juggle multiple projects while adhering to timelines and delivery dates
- Compose copy for a wide spectrum of marketing projects, including – product launches, marketing campaigns, educational content, brand engagement initiatives
- Brainstorm with marketing team members to develop new messaging concepts
- Partner with key marketing stakeholders to build upon brand style guide
- Edit and proofread with a meticulous eye
- Research and report on industry communication trends
- Collaborate with stakeholders across departments – e.g., Marketing, Executive Team, Sales, Direct to Consumer, Production, Customer Service
- Interpret project kick-off direction, take meticulous notes for revisions
- Update progress via project management platform
- Take full ownership of assignments
- Think creatively!
- 3-5 years as a copywriter preferred
- Excellent writing, editing, grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills
- Ability to conceptualize and present on-brand ideas
- Skillful at adapting copy to various mediums
- Work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Superb time management skills
- Cannabis industry knowledge is a plus
- Lifestyle writing is a plus
- Experience with SEO principles is a plus
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.