Compliance | Beverly Hills, CA | Full Time
At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Statesman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
Come join us.
The Compliance manager will oversee and execute the Company’s compliance program, planning and carrying out all activities required to maintain regulatory compliance in all of the Company's departments.
- Develops internal audit procedures for all business entities in various states and localities
- Conducts regular, random internal audits of facility operations and prepares written reports to senior management
- Drafts official communications and assists with responses to government agencies and other regulatory bodies
- Reviews and approves packaging and labeling designs for cultivated and manufactured products
- Keep an eye on changes to cannabis laws, regulations, and industry guidance in various states and municipalities
- Creates and implements standard operating procedures (SOP), internal processes, and compliance training
- Develops collaborative relationships state regulator
- Communicate Compliance-related issues and guidance to employees in a clear, consistent and effective manner
- Monitor sustainment of corrective actions for external audit events
- Serve as a subject matter expert and resource for staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, and changes in regulations
- Review and submit all product specifications to regulatory authorities for review and approval
- Experience or background in highly regulated industries such agricultural, horticultural, cannabis, healthcare, pharma or biotech
- 3-5+ years of relevant compliance experience
- Experience working closely with internal and outside counsel
- Legal background preferred (experience distilling & summarizing legal & regulatory documents)
- Bachelor’s degree (business, legal, regulatory fields preferred) or paralegal certification preferred (or other comparable experience)
- Experience with implementing and using METRC preferred
- Ability to travel to various facilities, providing compliance and regulatory support, oversee audits, and other tasks that require on site guidance
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.