Accounting | Oakland, CA | Full Time
710 Labs is a growing cannabis company with multi-state expansion plans. 710 Labs is renowned for offering only connoisseur level products grown entirely in-house, taking sometimes absurd extra steps unheard of in an industry of fast commodity. Innovation is at our core, from cultivating talent and culture to leading the industry in education. Join our fast-growing team.
As the Accounting Manager, you will report directly to the CFO and have responsibility and authority over the accounting department and function. Work with management and team members to create a more effective, efficient, and productive financial reporting process. Will also include assisting in the further development, implementation and maintenance for internal controls and procedures to ensure that the Company accounting is being properly performed and financial position accurately reported. Working with operating teams to develop budgets annually and monthly reporting will be key. Special emphasis is required on cost accounting with analysis and reporting of finished goods and manufacturing costs. Develop financial reports and analysis to adequately measure Company performance as well as individual departments for policy deployment and ongoing improvement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all accounting processes and functions the Company and affiliated companies.
- Develop and coordinate annual Company budgets.
- Monthly reporting and working with operating departments
- Cost Accounting maintenance and reporting
- Oversee the accurate and timely processing of all GL activity including accounts payable, accounts receivable and sales
- Assist in the development and maintenance of inventory accuracy
- Experience with usage and implementation of an ERP system. Currently, Company is using ADILAS for all tracking and GL accounting. The Company is looking to upgrade this system over the next 12 months.
- Prior experience working in a large-scale manufacturing environment
- BA in accounting or finance or equivalent experience
- CPA license not required but preferred
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.