Operations | Dallas County, TX | Full Time
NAI Robert Lynn strives to be the real estate provider of choice for any user of commercial property by exceeding our clients' expectations through superior market knowledge, hard work, integrity and devotion to our clients' best interests.
Our company is currently in need of a skilled Operations Coordinator who is goal-oriented and self-motivated. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining client and vendor relations and performing a variety of administrative tasks, including scheduling, answering phones and managing office supplies and inventory. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy office environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing were required.
* Reconcile monthly operating budgets and share updated financial reports with the senior management team
* Manage the administrative staff and train new hires on office policies and procedures
* Schedule meetings for senior management team and book conference rooms as needed
* Prepare agendas for monthly staff meetings and work with our Administrative Assistant to schedule
* Handle company conference and event logistics, including booking rooms, choosing vendors, inviting guests and booking travel arrangements if necessary
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
* Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite