Part time Administrative Assistant Internship
Office | Troy, MI | Internship
Since 1990, ISM, Inc. has provided economic development services to leadership teams of organizations around the world, facilitating the establishment of entrepreneurial ecosystems. We also facilitate strategies for leadership team and training for the community, from High School to commercialized organizations, including training for minority, ethnic and immigrant groups.
This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer, providing administrative and secretarial support for designated staff team.
All standard general office duties and responsibilities
Create and maintain documents, correspondence, and materials, including newsletters and program booklets
Scheduling for CEO, team members, and events
Event management and participation in events
Database & website management
Curate and produce company newsletters to global audience
Create digital content and maintain website
Create print and digital content as needed for newsletter, tradeshow events, and website
Design and implement visualization projects to promote impact on global scale
Plan and execute SEO/SEM both search and display advertising campaigns
Attend trade show and setup for trade
This position is perfect for a self-directed team player with a positive, friendly attitude. We seek a detail-oriented assistant who can meet deadlines despite numerous interruptions, manage conflicting priorities, and be flexible with working hours. The successful candidate must also have the ability and desire to work with international cultures and leaders. To perform effectively in this position, the applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A minimum of an associate degree in a business, marketing, communications, international studies or related field (a four-year degree student is preferred.)
- One-to-three years of administrative experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks experience preferred, but not required.
- Requires typing speed minimum of 60 wpm.
- Knowledge of Google Forms is a plus or other web tools and databases such as Nutshell and InfusionSoft.
- Pay: $9-10
- Hours: 10-15 hours a week.
- Office locations: Detroit and Troy
- Some travel may be required in southeast Michigan
To apply: send your resume with a cover letter to jobs @ myISMinc.com