Web Product Lead (UI/UX)
Product Management | San Francisco, CA
MyFitnessPal, creators of one of the most popular mobile apps in the world, is looking for someone with a passion for great design and user experience to help us continue to evolve and improve our web application.
You are someone who has a passion for building great products that people love. You enjoy delighting the customer. You have an appreciation for elegantly designed products that emphasize simplicity over power/functionality. You understand that building a great product is as much about what you leave out as what you put in.
- Work closely with MyFitnessPal founders to guide and shape new and existing products.
- Create wireframes and specs for new features and functionality with input from engineering and other leadership as appropriate.
- Work with our design team to transform wireframes/specs into clean, beautiful designs
- Manage the full cycle of software releases, from feature selection to development, test, beta, launch, and bug identification/bug fix releases.
- Continuously improve quality and user experience in a competitive and dynamic business environment.
- 5+ years web product management experience
- Proven capability to design/create easy to use products
- A very strong sense for good UI/UX
- Very strong communications and social skills.
- A passion and love for building great products
MyFitnessPal is the world's largest and fastest growing diet and fitness community. Our mobile apps are some of the most popular apps in the world, ranking #1 in the Health and Fitness category on both iOS and Android and top 50 in the App Store overall. Our mission is to provide the information, tools and support needed for our members to reach their diet and fitness goals and lead healthier lives. Working at MyFitnessPal means that you get to have a real, positive impact on millions of people all over the world.
We believe that small, self-motivated, and empowered teams can achieve great things. We're empowered and expected to be ourselves, share our ideas and figure out what we can each do to keep MyFitnessPal evolving. You'll get to work with some of the brightest people you've ever met - but you'll also be challenged to be one of those people. We have full company-paid benefits, including family and domestic partner benefits, humane working hours, and flexible work schedules.
We're located at 2nd and Bryant in San Francisco, near South Park, walking distance to BART, Muni, and Caltrain.
If you're interested in joining the team at MyFitnessPal, please send a cover letter along with your resume telling us what inspires you about MyFitnessPal and why you think you are perfect for the team. We look forward to hearing from you!