SF | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Museum of Ice Cream is hiring security guards! We are looking for social, energetic, and friendly people to be the first point of contact with our museum visitors in organizing the line, checking ID's, and making any entrance or exit announcements.
Valid guard card required.
Application & Timing:
Start ASAP and must be available for at least 2 months.
About Museum of Ice Cream:
Museum of Ice Cream is a lick-able, likable, shareable ice cream-centric experience. It exists to bring people of all ages together. Creating exceptional experiences is at the heart of what we do.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Represent the Museum of Ice Cream brand with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Organize line, check ID's, make announcements to visitors entering or exiting the museum
- Must be able to engage and entertain visitors and provide a positive visitor experience
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team and independently
- Interact with customers to provide top notch service
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality!!
- AND YES ... You get all the ice cream you can eat.
Qualifications and Skills
- Guard card required
- Natural born entertainers with a passion for making people smile
- Ability to work as part of a professional on a team- Excellent verbal communication
- High energy, self-managing, and self-starter personality
- Adept at managing multiple tasks- Strong desire to work as part of a fun, creative and entrepreneurial team in a fast- paced, out-of-the-box environment
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the applicant must be able to do the following: stand for extended periods; bend and reach for job-related function; climb up and down stairs; bend, stoop, lift to move and retrieve materials; pull, push, and lift; reach both above and below shoulder height; multiple dexterity.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour