Retail Sales Specialist
SF | San Francisco, CA | Part Time
Retail Sales Specialist (Part-time)
The Museum of Ice Cream is looking for Ice Cream loving Retail Sales Specialists who want to be part of a big Museum of Ice Cream staff of actors, performers and ice cream lovers to work our San Francisco store.
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to build sales and suggest additional merchandise to visitors.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting our core values.
- Protect company assets and minimize loss by ensuring all store standards and operating procedures are met.
- Adhere to shift/work scheduling and planning. Must be open to working on weekends.
- Assist with retail projects as needed.
Who you are:
- A team player who posses the ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers, and management.
- Proficient with basic technology (eg. POS system, Microsoft Office programs, and Apple devices)
- Exceptional organization skills with obsessive attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced working environments and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience: 1+ years prior experience in retail, direct customer sales and service or hospitality preferred
- Mathematical skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Physical demands: This position requires constant moving, talking, reaching, and standing. Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, and crouch.
About Museum of Ice Cream:
Museum of Ice Cream transforms ideas into spaces that provoke imagination, builds culturally inclusive environments that encourage community, and creates conditions that inspire human emotion and creativity.