SF | San Francisco, CA | Part Time
The Museum of Ice Cream San Francisco is looking for hosts, actors, waiters, comedians, dancers, social animals, anyone who loves people, loves to talk, engage, party and loves ice cream to be a Guide/Ambassador. You must have no fear of strangers. You must love to entertain and put smiles on people's faces. You must be capable of super-charging a group of strangers and create a magical museum experience for them.
- Represent the Museum of Ice Cream brand with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Responsible to engage and entertain visitors. Ultimately offer a positive experience.
- Outstanding stage presence.
- Think on your feet; ability to improv
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team and independently
- Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality!!
- Engage and entertain, be photographed and socialed AND YES ... You get all the ice cream you can eat.
- 18 years or older
- Natural born entertainers with a passion for making people smile
- Must have a genuine love and ability to talk with strangers young and old
- Ability to work as part of a professional on a team- Excellent verbal communication
- High energy, self-managing, and self-starter personality
- Adept at managing multiple tasks
- Strong desire to work as part of a fun, creative and entrepreneurial team in a fast- paced, out-of-the-box environment
While performing the essential functions of this job, the Ambassador must be able to do the following: stand for extended periods; bend and reach for job-related function; climb up and down stairs; bend, stoop, lift to move and retrieve materials; pull, push, and lift; reach both above and below shoulder height; multiple dexterity.
Application & Timing:
Must be able to start immediately and must be available for at least 2 months.
Time: 12:00pm-1:00pm (onboarding 3:00pm-4:00pm same day if hired)
Where: Museum of Ice Cream, 1 Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
About Museum of Ice Cream:
Museum of Ice Cream is a lick-able, likable, shareable ice cream-centric experience. It exists to bring people of all ages together. Creating exceptional experiences is at the heart of what we do. Museum of Ice Cream transforms ideas into spaces that provoke imagination, builds culturally inclusive environments that encourage community, and creates conditions that inspire human emotion and creativity.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour