SF | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Floor Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day museum operations, establishing and maintaining a positive, high energy work environment, and providing leadership to set and maintain standards and training for world class visitor service. The manager is responsible for delivering a consistent experience for our visitors while ensuring all daily operational needs are met.
A successful candidate loves to work with people, demonstrates flexibility to support their team and is truly committed to helping staff achieve professional and organizational goals while working quickly, efficiently and enthusiastically in a high- volume, high paced environment. Experience scheduling and managing a large team of staff is mandatory. Floor Manager must have regular weekend availability and must be able to manage crisis situations. The Manager must be a true extrovert!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enhance the visitor experience including creating surprise moments
- Handle complaints and emergencies and establish consistent responses and guidelines for all visitor scenarios.
- Maintain an exemplary level of customer service at all touch points of the operation
- Maintain and build a strong sense of community, loyalty and brand love amongst all staff from cleaners to fellow managers
- Effectively communicate with corporate team and direct supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified candidates will have:
- College degree or 3+ years in relevant field
- Leadership/management experience a must
- Excellent customer service training skills
- Experience hiring, scheduling, and managing teams
- Ability to manage and act in all functions of the experience
- Contagious extroverted personality with unmatched energy
- Experience with Slack, When I Work and Google Docs a bonus
Job Type: Full-time