Corporate | New York, NY | Internship
ABOUT MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM:
Founded In 2016, Museum of Ice Cream builds one-of-a-kind, transportive experiences, using digital, environmental and product design in service of imagination, community and human connection. With every space or item we create, we ignite creativity, protect inclusivity and inspire play, guided by an honest belief that anything is possible and ice cream has the power to change the world.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Museum of Ice Cream is seeking a creative and highly organized Intern to assist the Creative Operations & Production team in NYC. Our in-house creative and production team is responsible for designing, creating and producing all Museum of Ice Cream experiences, installations and products. MOIC is looking for high energy, can-do thinkers who are willing to play any role and take on any task.
In place of a traditional cover letter, please write short note (300 words or less) describing the last time you sparked someones curiosity.
- Source inspiration images and references for mood boards
- Research, order, track and materials and deliveries
- Provide graphic design and installation assistance
- Perform general office support, including day-to-day administrative tasks and work-related errands
- Plan and scheduling meetings
- Organize all internal staff events
- College student (3rd or 4th year) with a major in Graphic or Industrial Design
- Portfolio that shows a range of projects and your approach to creative thinking
- Ability to understand brand guidelines and execute them throughout
- Comfortable taking direction and changing gears quickly
- Strong organization and communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively, eager to take on new challenges
- Must be available 2-3 full days a week in NYC