Creative Assistant to Founder
Corporate | New York, NY | Full Time
As the Creative Associate and Assistant to Museum of Ice Cream’s Founder, you play a crucial role in the operations of the company. You will be acting as the right-hand & creative assistant to the Founder of Museum of Ice Cream. In this position, you will be a critical component of keeping our Founder on track to accomplish short and long-term goals. In order to be considered, you must be a highly adaptable self-starter, be open to travel, have superior scheduling management skills, have event planning experience, and be an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Proactively coordinate, optimize, manage and organize Founder’s personal and professional calendar(s)
- Manage direct deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting thank you letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Founder’s ability to lead the company efficiently.
- Ensure priorities are managed, and short & long-term requests are thoroughly completed.
- Assist as thought partner to Founder, helping her to brainstorm & prepare for speaking engagements & interviews, etc
- Plan and execute a variety of events
- Manage meeting logistics including booking & preparing rooms, creating & preparing necessary materials, organizing catering, providing conference call details, taking notes, & welcoming external guests
- Coordinate international & domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel rates & reservations, car services, & international phone plans in accordance with personal travel preferences
- Research, ideation, & concept development per Founder’s request
- Manage & submit monthly expense reports
- Conceive & organize internal events throughout all Museum of Ice Cream locations
- Create presentations & meeting materials
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks including placing lunch orders, arranging deliveries, updating contacts, conducting research
- Support all departments and employees of the Founder to assist in getting her deliverables met
- Manage the daily operations of Founder’s office
- Ability to hold confidential content
WHO YOU ARE:
- You must be based in NYC and have a desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment that operates 7 days per week.
- You have Bachelor's or equivalent degree
- 2+ years of Executive Assistant or Communications/PR work
- You MUST have design skills, including proficiency in Keynote, InDesign and PhotoShop
- You have excellent time management skills,
- You are a positive, energetic & collaborative team player
- You are a highly organized & solutions-oriented self-starter
- You are able to handle multiple priorities at once & maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- You are able to work a varied schedule, including occasional weekends & holidays
- You are proficient in Slack, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Keynote, & Instagram
ABOUT MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM:
Museum of Ice Cream is an inclusive & immersive brand, designed to captivate your sweetest fantasy and sugar-filled daydreams online and IRL. At Museum of Ice Cream, we invite you to believe in the magic of creativity, to remind you that inclusive spaces do exist and to show you that childlike wonder is worth savoring. In our world, ice cream is the agent of change and the vehicle to ignite the creative spirit that lives in all of us. Fueled by the power of imagination, MOIC is a universe of possibilities with tons of room for you to explore.
Museum of Ice Cream is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.