Client Services | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Implementation Manager – Mobile Healthcare
mscripts™ is a fast growing mobile health start-up with headquarters in San Francisco, CA. We focus on providing pharmacies and other health and wellness organizations with mobile solutions delivered in a Software as a Service (“SaaS”) model.
mscripts™ is seeking an Implementation Manager to lead new client implementations, as well as manage existing clients through system upgrades. The Implementation Manager will report to the Implementation Director, and play a critical role in the improving the company’s implementation process.
The ideal candidate will have a successful background in project management with multiple simultaneous projects, have experience with offshore engineering teams, be outgoing, friendly and professional with a technology background. The candidate will also be a fantastic communicator via multiple communication mediums as well as be extremely organized and excellent with deadlines.
- Manage the client relationship from onboarding through implementation to regular operations.
- Act as the central nexus of information flow between the clients and mscripts, coordinating information flow and timelines between engineering, implementation teams, account management and leadership.
- Deploy established implementation methodologies for a wide range of clients varying in size and markets.
- Help recognize inefficiencies and quickly deploy industry best practices to rapidly improve implementation efficiency and quality.
- Work to mitigate client risks and internal risks through comprehensive understanding of all downstream impacts of project components and through creative problem solving when necessary.
- Work with 3rd party technology partners and vendors in tandem with our clients to move products into production in a timely and predictable manner.
- Interact with a global technology team on deadlines, deliverables and success factors.
- Translate offshore technical language into client-facing requests.
- Identify both successful and unsuccessful project elements and establish best practices for project execution.
- Assist in development of product documentation and client training.
Strategy and Career Development
- Become the subject matter expert to better serve internal and external stakeholders and to assist on special projects as needed.
- Balance complex customer needs using strategic and innovative solutions.
- Provide mentorship and responsibilities to other teammates who seek to grow into roles under the implementation group.
- You believe access to healthcare should be a basic human right for everyone.
- You strive for excellence in many dimensions including time management, organization and prioritization, attention to detail and delivering results.
- You seek continuous learning opportunities from mentors, colleagues, industry professionals or other available resources.
- You’re a strong collaborator who deeply understands the audience you’re engaged with.
- You work to serve the needs of your teammates and customers.
- You understand how to manage expectations through thoughtfully delivered commitments to maintain and grow strong relationships.
- You feel the path to success is challenging but can still find ways to have fun!
- 5+ years in a technology field, preferably healthcare-related, with a proven track record of overcoming challenges to drive closer towards a vision that’s important to you.
- 5+ years of experience in tracking, planning projects, making data-driven analytical decisions.
- Expert level of proficiency with JIRA or similar task system, MS Office and/or Google Docs, Sheets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- BA/BS and/or equivalent education and experience.