Full Stack Software Engineer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Full Stack Software Engineer
Requirements to be Considered
We ask that you please provide a resume & cover letter explaining your interest in the role, and in mscripts. Thank you!
mscripts™ is a fast growing mobile health start-up with headquarters in San Francisco, CA. We provide pharmacies and other health and wellness organizations with mobile solutions delivered in a Software as a Service (“SaaS”) model. We’re growing rapidly and have over 1,000,000 active users of our service across 20 pharmacy chains. In addition, we work with pharmacies, pharmaceuticals and other stakeholders to address the problem of medication non-adherence. Our products consist of a mixture of large enterprise and transactional systems, data management systems, and mobile technology.
Role and Responsibilities
mscripts, LLC is seeking a full stack Software Engineer to work with and grow our highly scalable Pharmacy platform initially working with a specific enterprise client for co-development efforts. Technologies include Java Spring based web services and web applications, mobile application development a plus. This position is heavier on server-side but candidate must be comfortable with web and java script. This engineer will be the primary technical contact for a specific customer representing the product technology, team output, third party integration discussions, and be the face/voice of the entire development team global team for the customer or third party facing projects he/she is on.
The ideal candidate should have 3 or more years of related technology experience, and a strong expertise in building consumer grade SaaS applications, web services etc. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Engineering.
Candidate must be willing and able to work with team in India, as a company this is predominately a morning activity that is done from home, with in-office work later in the morning.
- Self-driven, self-starter, motivated, and ability to be self-directive
- Strong attention to detail is an absolute must
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 3+ years of experience in designing Java based server side applications (database, job processing, batch processing)
- Expertise in of Core Java and Quartz Scheduler (Quartz is a plus)
- Expertise in Spring Java and hibernate; J2EE frameworks and design patterns
- Creation of detailed technical design documents
- Strong experience in product development and agile development processes - coding modules as needed
- Design and development skills with SQL and MySQL in particular (or similar database)
Not necessary but a plus to have
- Experience working with multi-tenant solutions
- Knowledge of white label solutions
- Knowledge of security
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Familiarity with Linux systems
- Experience with AWS
- Experience working with global teams (India & the US in particular)