Internal Application: Senior Software Engineer
Technology | San Diego, CA | Full Time
About Motive Interactive:
Motive Interactive is a data-driven mobile marketing platform that combines over 15 years of experience in the digital advertising industry and sophisticated programmatic technology to drive user acquisition for the world’s top app publishers and Fortune 500 companies including the New York Times, LetGo and StubHub. Motive has been recognized as part of Inc. 5000’s exclusive Hall of Fame list for its five-year consecutive rating as one of the fastest-growing private firms in America and a top mobile media source by industry rankings including AppsFlyer’s 2018 Performance Index. To continue the build-out of our programmatic capabilities, we are looking for a senior software engineer to join our engineering team full-time.
Applicants must be team players with proven experience in Mobile Ad Tech.
Motive Interactive is searching for highly skilled and motivated engineers to join our diverse technology team. Motive is a significantly profitable leader in mobile advertising looking to build highly scaled systems for real time bidding. Our scale is billions of ad requests per day and we are building real time and AI systems that can cope with the scale and big data complexity, as well as creating and enhancing UI to configure these systems. We value problem solving and team building skills in our engineers, willing to solve complex technological challenges in a team environment.
Motive Interactive is located in San Diego and San Francisco. This position location has the option to work in either location or even remote.
- BS or above in Computer Science, Math, Physics or related discipline
- 2 or above years of software development experience
- Knowledge of Java, C, C++, C# or Objective C
- Experience with Big Data systems is a plus
- Experience with Real Time Bidding systems is a plus
- Knowledge of Ad Tech technologies
- Must have proven Mobile Ad Tech experience
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing technologies and requirements
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Familiar with internet marketing concepts and terminology
- Experience maintaining high volume sites
- Understanding of media monetization, trafficking, and ad-operations
- Understanding of the Mobile Ad Tech, DSP’s, and RTB’s
- Company recognized for its amazing Culture! Ranked as one of San Diego's best places to work.
- Work in a fast-paced development environment where you will see the results of your work immediately
- Casual relaxed atmosphere with a results- driven mentality
- Competitive base salary
- Health benefits: Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Profit from working with a team on the cutting edge of the mobile marketing and advertising industry.
- Quickly expand your skills as an online marketing professional and build a valuable network in one of the fastest growing segments of advertising
- Complimentary massage therapy
- Awesome company events!
*$5,000 REFERRAL REWARD
Do you have a friend who is perfect for this role? Share the following link and we will reward you $5,000 if they get hired. https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/motiveinteractive/jobs/senior-software-engineer-avcKZKQwir44wdeJe9fLhG