Product Manager – Programmatic Media Buyer
Technology | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Motive Interactive was recently named one of the Top 25 Mobile Ad Networks in the world, come join a team with an amazing future. Motive is seeking creative, driven, and out of the box thinkers to join our growing team in San Diego, CA.
Motive has been recognized by numerous publications including Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. Motive is at the forefront of Mobile App Marketing and a proven leader in user acquisition for apps.
The Product Manager will lead new development, improve on existing technology, and contribute to the product strategy for Motive's programmatic media buying business. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in mobile ad tech, specifically with RTB solutions, and is savvy in both business and technology. This individual communicates clearly and handles all aspects of the product management process including: generating road maps, vetting ideas, gathering requirements, writing specifications, guiding development, overseeing testing, launching products and supporting the product after launch.
- Serve as the “product owner” in an agile development process, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, providing feedback all product stakeholders .
- Manage the launch of new products and platform technologies to both internal teams and clients, including writing and providing product documentation, training, post-launch quality assurance checks, and gathering feedback.
- Participate as an internal “product expert” to sales team, addressing product and technical questions.
- Troubleshoot, document, and work collaboratively with development team to address product issues that arise from day to day.
- Experience in product management, ideally in advertising technology, digital media, or mobile application markets.
- Advanced knowledge of Programmatic Marketing Platforms, Real-Time Bidding (RTB), Demand-side Platforms (DSP), Supply-side Platform (SSP)
- Ability to define and manage the development of innovative digital media products and/or SaaS technology platform.
- Ideal candidates with have an understanding of and experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong speaking and presentation abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to collaboration effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Proven data-driven analytical skills and comfort working in data-rich business environments.
- B.S. required with computer science degree preferred.
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Health benefits: Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Profit from working with a team on the cutting edge of the mobile marketing and advertising industry.
- Quickly expand your skills as an online marketing professional and build a valuable network in one of the fastest growing segments of advertising.
- Fun work environment with great people and awesome company culture.
Motive Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.