Paid Search Manager
Media Buying | Remote in Stateline, NV | Full Time
Motive Interactive, a leading Performed Based Marketing firm is seeking a Paid Search Manager. This role will report directly to the GM and is 100% Remote. This role will be responsible for developing acquisition strategies across multiple levels of campaigns which include: planning, creative development, buying, analytics and optimizing. Salary depends on experience.
*Candidate must be comfortable being responsible for all daily campaign management and strategy of search campaigns and have experience with arbitrage or aggressive CPL/CPA goals
- Architect effective Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Manage paid search bid management using best-in-class match type strategies, campaign settings, demographic targeting, remarking, custom audience lists, and custom-built automation
- Recommend landing page strategies and consult on landing page planning and optimizations and provide analytics to measure ROAS.
- Develop buying and monetization strategies across a variety of performance campaigns and verticals.
- A/B testing a multitude of campaign variables to increase the efficiency of campaign budgets to drive leads/conversion improvements, expand search impression share and drive higher ROI
- Implement and test strategies designed to increase conversion rates and lower cost-per-lead across multiple clients in multiple verticals
- Demonstrates value against all initiatives by providing monthly/quarterly metrics reports
- Minimum 2 years of managing paid search campaigns
- Extensive analytical capabilities in quantifying reporting and documenting performance metrics
- Strong organization and attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate well within team and across division
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment