Implementation Specialist - Tech Support
Sales | San Diego, CA | Part Time
Motive Interactive was recently named #3 on the Top 25 Mobile Ad Networks in the word, following Google and Twitter! Come join a team with an amazing future. Motive is seeking creative, driven, and out of the box thinkers to join our growing team in San Diego, CA.
We are seeking organized, detail oriented, motivated, individuals to fill our Implementation Specialist role in our San Diego, California office. This is a great opportunity for recent graduate or anyone looking to get a start in the Mobile Advertising industry.
As an Implementation Specialist at Motive Interactive, you will develop and maintain relationships with our integration partners to ensure seamless tracking integrations. You will be responsible for supporting and coordinating with advertisers and tracking companies to set up server-to-server tracking integrations, setup tracking links, postbacks and pixels, and verify reporting between systems and confirm successful attribution for Cost per Install (CPI) and Cost per Action (CPA) campaigns. You will be focused on integrations and testing of campaigns. You will also assist in troubleshooting active campaigns as necessary.
- Work with sales team to make sure mobile ad campaign is launched correctly.
- Trouble shoot ad campaign set up when needed.
- Check HTML links for errors.
- Work cross functionally with business development, accounting and internal tech teams to ensure campaign success
- Optimize accounts and their associated advertising campaigns thought superior customer service and critical thinking
- Creating and managing online and mobile advertising campaign reports
- Assist sales team in optimizing the management of accounts
- Working closely with Advertisers to successfully setup and test campaigns
- Set up new server-to-server API and tracking integrations with advertisers
- Validate the formatting of tracking URLs, tracking pixels and postback events
- Testing and Troubleshoot the tracking and attribution of Mobile App and Web campaigns
- Tech Savvy
- Strong Math Skills (algebra)
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs - Specifically Excel
- Goal oriented
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic HTML
- Experience with technical support a plus
- Analytical mindset
- Familiarity with iOS/Android Operating Systems
- Technical writing skills and ability to communicate in simple language to our partners
- Solid customer service experience and a consultative mind-set
- Competitive base salary
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity to get into one of the hottest growth industries: Mobile Advertising.
- Work in a fun office with an amazing company culture!