Director/VP of Engineering
Technology | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Director/VP of Engineering
Motive Interactive has consistently been ranked among the Top 25 Mobile Ad Networks in the world, come join a team with an amazing future. Motive is seeking creative, driven, and out of the box thinkers to join our growing team in San Diego, CA.
Motive is at the forefront of Mobile App Marketing and Programmatic Media Buying. A leader in user acquisition for the worlds top apps and game developers, Motive is one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
We are searching for an experienced technologist to join our management team as Director/VP and lead our Company’s development team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for web and mobile development. We are a small team looking to grow, the Director/VP must be willing to dig in.
- Takes on the responsibility for the overall planning, execution, and success of all technical projects at Motive
- Define engineering and system architecture direction
- Hands-on leader who can get into the code with engineers
- Lead the effort to build tools and features for internal business team to improve efficiencies and aid in revenue growth
- Manage and grow current Engineering team members, local and remote
- Able to prioritize and organize while providing comprehensive updates to management team and stakeholders
- Thought-leader on best architecture and development needs in addition to driving continuous process improvement and innovation
- 10 years of engineering experience with at least 5 years of leading a team of engineers
- Experience in the programmatic advertising area (buy-side & exchanges) highly preferred
- Experience in mobile development highly preferred
- Degree in Computer Science
- Background or experience in product management, including Agile software development processes
- Experience in real-time big data development and analytics
- Experience in developing and managing highly-scalable systems
- Expert database knowledge in either MySQL, PostgreSQL (Redshift), or NoSQL (Aerospike, MongoDB)
- Company Culture is our #1 priority
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Health benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision
- Profit from working with a team on the cutting edge of the mobile marketing and advertising industry.
- Quickly expand your skills as an online marketing professional and build a valuable network in one of the fastest growing segments of advertising.
- Fun work environment with great people and amazing events
- Unlimited Nitro Cold Brew Coffee, Kombucha, Local Beer, Wine and so much more.
- Free Weekly Massages
- Beautifully designed and Award-Winning Office
- Zen Room for relaxation
*$5,000 REFERRAL REWARD
Do you have a friend who is perfect for this role? Share the following link and we will reward you $5,000 if they get hired.