Client Services | Maitland, FL | Full Time
Headquartered in Maitland, Florida, Motility, has been a trailblazer and leader in the software-solutions industry for over 35 years. Motility specializes in back office software solutions for the specialty vehicle market. Keeping that the key to success is a clean, seamless interface backed by robust data management. Motility cultivates streamlined communication across all departments, while providing owners and managers with powerful tools for meeting and surpassing their dealership’s goals.
Motility is looking for an organized, detail-oriented Project Manager to join our Professional Services team. In this role, you are the main point of contact for the client during their software implementation and training. To be successful in this role, you should have strong planning skills, communication and decision-making skills.
Essential Job Functions
- Become a Motility dealership management product expert
- Planning out the blueprints for projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Working both internally and externally to adjust schedules/targets on the project as needed to ensure on time completion.
- Manage several projects at a time with varying project statuses
- Delegate tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serve as primary point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Motivate people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
- Provide guidance and solutions consulting to our customers on industry best practices as they relate to our software.
- Communicate with leadership internally and externally to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Provide recommendations to manager and team on how to improve operations. Aim to do things better, faster, and cheaper whenever possible but without sacrificing quality.
- Provide ongoing updates and track progress.
- Provide recommendations to satisfy future customer needs and requirements uncovered during the project process
- Serve as a resource for clients to reach out to with questions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to convey technical information in an easy to understand way
- Ability to deliver world-class services and high-impact results
- Ability to balance multiple projects at any given time and stay on top of the details of each
- Ability to facilitate and harness cross-team collaboration working with teams in-person and virtually
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, personable, flexible, and high sense of urgency
- Team player
- Proactive and solution oriented mindset
- Be open to coaching and development from leadership and peers
- Positive attitude and very customer-centric; always willing to put the customers’ needs first
- A self-starter and quick learner, comfortable in a fast-paced environment where priorities shift constantly; embracing change and ambiguous situations and messages
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Education, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems Management, Accounting, or related field of study
- 2-4 years experience in project management role in a software or technology environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools, SaaS & general programming methodologies and software architecture
- PMP Certification
- Dealer Management Software (DMS) Experience
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to twenty pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.