Client Project Implementation Consultant
Client Services | Maitland, FL | Full Time
Headquartered in Maitland, Florida, Motility, has been a trailblazer and leader in the software-solutions industry for over 35 years. Motility specializes in back office software solutions for the specialty vehicle market. Keeping that the key to success is a clean, seamless interface backed by robust data management. Motility cultivates streamlined communication across all departments, while providing owners and managers with powerful tools for meeting and surpassing their dealership’s goals.
Motility is looking for a customer driven Client Project Implementation Consultant. In this role you are the main point of contact for the client during implementation stage, helping them solve their pain points to grow their business. As a Client Project Implementation Consultant, you must be able to effectively transfer knowledge to users on good practices and the functional and technical aspects of the Motility suite of products.
Essential Job Functions
- Become a Motility dealership management product expert
- Evaluate client needs and develop configurations that support business processes
- Assist external clients in the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware, or solutions
- Test and troubleshoot final system setups
- Define and execute on delivery and implementation plans
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process
- May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals
- Delegate tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serve as primary point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Motivate people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
- Provide guidance and solutions consulting to our customers on industry best practices as they relate to our software.
- Utilize experience and knowledge of resolving complex problems.
- Communicate with leadership internally and externally to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Provide ongoing updates and track progress.
- Provide recommendations to satisfy additional customer needs and business requirements uncovered during the implementation process
- Identify new functionality and use cases not currently included in our software for consideration in the development process
- Manage several projects at a time with varying project statuses
- Regularly review training content for effectiveness, accuracy, style and provides regular updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to convey technical information in an easy to understand way
- Ability to deliver world-class services and high-impact results
- Ability to balance multiple projects at any given time and stay on top of the details of each
- Ability to facilitate and harness cross-team collaboration working with teams in-person and virtually
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, personable, flexible, and high sense of urgency
- Team player
- Proactive and solution oriented mindset
- Be open to coaching and development from leadership and peers
- Positive attitude and very customer-centric; always willing to put the customers’ needs first
- A self-starter and quick learner, comfortable in a fast-paced environment where priorities shift constantly; embracing change and ambiguous situations and messages
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Education, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems Management, Accounting, or related field of study
- 2-4 years professional services / technology consulting / sales engineering experience with focus in software / IT in enterprise customers
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools, SaaS & general programming methodologies and software architecture
- Possibility for travel up to 25%.
- PMP Certification
Employee will be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will also be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to twenty pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to cover all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties may be required by the employee at any time, without notice.