Warehouse Lead - Retail
Warehouse and Fulfillment | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
Lead, Retail works closely with the Warehouse Supervisor & Manager to pick, pack and prepare shipment for all Morphe Retail Locations. Leads team of Warehouse Associates to ensure timely picking, packing and shipment of product.
- Oversees and executes daily POs for all Morphe Retail locations.
- Monitors team of Morphe and temporary employees to pick and pack product against the PO and is completed and ready for shipment.
- Ensures accuracy of PO. • Identifies product shortages and/or damages upon receipt of product. Questions and resolves discrepancies required.
- Communicates to Warehouse Assistant Manager and Supervisor issues.
- Meets deadlines and goals as established by management
- Provides feedback to supervisor on strengths and development needs of team members.
- Monitors employee break schedules and holds them accountable.
- Role model and enforces company policies and procedures. Provides feedback to Supervisor when inconsistencies are observed.
- Assists with projects, tracks data and produces ad hoc reports
- 2 years warehouse experience in a fast pace environment. Proven leadership qualities and demonstrated good judgment is a plus. Leads by example.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Exemplary attendance record. Strong work ethic.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
No recruitment agencies, please.