Warehouse Lead - Replenishment
Warehouse and Fulfillment | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
Lead, Replenishment works closely with the Wholesale Supervisor & Warehouse Assistant Manager to ensure Distribution Center racks are replenished and ready for picking and packing for outbound shipment. Leads team of Warehouse Associates to ensure timely picking, packing and shipment of product.
- Provides work direction to warehouse workers daily to increase warehouse efficiency and accuracy.
- Communicates to fellow Warehouse Leads to ensure a smooth flow of product.
- Acts as a liaison between management and team members. Speaks respectively of company and team members.
- Enforces company policies and procedures. Provides feedback to Supervisor when inconsistencies are observed.
- Meets deadlines and goals as established by department supervisor or manager.
- Applies problem solving skills and proactively identifies issues. Assists in troubleshooting and recommends resolution.
- Trains warehouse workers. Provides feedback to supervisor on strengths and development needs of team members.
- Assists with projects, tracks data and produces ad hoc reports.
- Assists in tracking warehouse staffing needs and schedules and related documentation.
- Monitors employee break schedules and holds them accountable.
- Maintains and enforces company Safety and Security policies.
Warehouse Focused Responsibilities
- Continuously review stock level for the pick phase, ensuring both master flow and inner case flow are in stock at all times.
- Evaluate stock report on going to ensure replenishment of product when available.
- Monitor slow moving skus/moving them in and out of the fast-moving flow racks.
- 2 years warehouse experience in a fast pace environment. Proven leadership qualities and demonstrated good judgment is a plus. Leads by example.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Exemplary attendance record. Strong work ethic.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
No recruitment agencies, please.