Visual Merchandising Manager, Wholesale
Visual Merchandising | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Visual Merchandising Manager, Wholesale will manage the department support of visual merchandising within a multi-channel wholesale distribution. The Visual Merchandising Manager plays a critical role in managing the day to day aspects of maintaining brand presentations, campaign updates and consistency within assigned wholesale channels.
- Assist with the conception, design and execution of innovative merchandising solutions within wholesale environments, primarily open-sell gondolas and temporary display units.
- Partner with wholesale teams to develop solutions for optimizing gondola merchandising assortments for multi-channel distribution.
- Conduct and manage projects with the team, ensuring projects are prioritized and objectives are fully realized within a managed budget and timeline.
- Partner with outside agencies, create project briefs and articulate strategic objectives to ensure consistency in design language and objectives.
- Get cost estimates. Work with vendors and designers to value engineer in order to meet budgets.
- Steer partnership and lead design and planning with outside agencies in development of large and small-scale event environments and conferences, personal appearances and special store activations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of corporate visual merchandising experience (preferably in beauty and/or gondola environments).
- Mandatory proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator) and fluent expert with Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized, process-oriented and exemplary time-management skills.
- Strong comfort level with written and verbal communication skills to all levels of management.
- Idea-driven, takes initiative and a creative problem solver.
- Positive, constructive, self-aware and able to give and receive feedback.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.