Vice President, Global Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for the development and implementation of fully integrated global marketing strategies and programs across all Morphe brands, product categories and consumer communication channels. This position will create programs which generate revenue through increased sales and customer acquisition across all channels.
- Develop, size, prioritize and drive successful strategic marketing plans across all media channels to increase revenue, build customer loyalty, profitability and grow market share.
- Map the customer journey and create a 360 content strategy to reach consumers, including a plan for multiple content types across all platforms.
- Create a global multi-brand, direct to consumer marketing calendar with actionable goals and milestones to drive uncommon results in building brand awareness, customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Create synergy (“connect the dots”) between the various brands, channels, and category teams to identify the biggest shared priorities.
- Guide and support development of CRM and loyalty strategy and ensure seamless implementation across full spectrum of digital touchpoints.
- Own Public Relations function, incorporating to all brand marketing plans.
- Lead strategy around event concepts, creating unique and different experiences to support the needs of the business and drive brand and product awareness.
- Shape, develop and lead the marketing team to develop a culture that is innovative, customer focused and results driven. Identify skill gaps and learning opportunities and develop the team through coaching, mentoring, and on the job development.
- Responsible for the development, monitoring, reconciliation and review of marketing budget,
Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business related function required.
• A minimum of 15 years experience with 8 years of progressively responsible senior level experience successfully guiding strategic marketing, branding, and media. Experience within beauty category preferred.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; adjusts tone and message to appropriate audiences.
• Deep understanding of, and comfort with, social media, its uses and implications, and its value to a consumer brand.
• High ability to nimbly multi-task and be flexible with change.
• Proactive, positive and self-initiating attitude.
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
• Impeccable integrity; strong and collaborative team player.
• Expert problem solver, great at gleaning meaning from whatever data is available; is a quick study of the new and different; adds personal wisdom and experience to come to the best conclusion.
• Ability to effectively support local and global vision and balance the two.
• Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships across functional areas of the business enabling the successful achievement of initiatives.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.