Supervisor, Warehouse (Value Added Service)
Warehouse and Fulfillment | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
Responsible for supervising a team of employees and makes decisions to ensure accurate and timely processing of rework and kitting to support all business channels. Monitors daily activities, analyzes production data, directs employee assignments, identifies capacity levels and adjusts as necessary to meet tight deadlines. Trains and develops employees.
- Oversees and ensures execution of all daily POs for Wholesale Orders.
- Supervises a team of Morphe and temporary employees responsible for performing the various functions in the VAS area to rework or kit product as specified by business partners which may include the following: schedule, receive, count, assemble, pack, audit, ship, report progress, and work cross-functionally to ensure meeting needed timelines.
- Communicates regularly with IM Team, Sr Dir, Warehouse and Director of Operations to coordinate activities and meet productivity goals, operating objectives issues and offers solutions.
- Collaborate with all team members.
- Monitors and reports productivity statistics. Identifies trends and anticipates requirements to meet operational goals. Makes staffing adjustments accordingly.
- Regularly walks warehouse floor to identify opportunity in employee performance, product lines and coordination of product amongst other DC Departments.
- Meets deadlines and goals as established by management.
- Ensures a culture of safety throughout the organization by following Morphe safety policies and procedures- monitor DC safety, physical security and operational metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Trains and develops warehouse workers.
- Monitors associate performance and behavior. Holds employees accountable for following proper procedures, processes and system requirements.
- Provides feedback to manager on strengths and development needs of team members.
- Monitors employee break schedules and holds them accountable.
- Role model and enforces company policies and procedures. Provides feedback to Supervisor when inconsistencies are observed.
- Assists with projects, tracks data and produces ad hoc reports.
- Promotes a safe work environment and enforces safety and security policies.
Key Working Relationships: Distribution Management Team, Allocations, Inventory, Brand Management, People Team
Required Skills & Experience:
- HS diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a leadership role in a DC environment required.
- Must possess strong management, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated analytical skills –Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to effectively communicate; must exhibit strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to consistently stand and walk for majority of the work day.
- Climb frequently and lift and carry up to 45 lbs. on occasion.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.