Sr. Specialist, Social Media
Social Media | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
The Social Media Specialist with will contribute to overall social strategy as well as content creation and social engagement for the Morphe brand.
- Creates social content and execution. Assist in shoots as needed and brand events: real time content creation/curation, activations and other departmental needs.
- Support social team to build out content calendars by channel and execute curated calendars using current collections to make brand cohesive on all platforms across the world.
- Work closely within team and help develop and manage out of the box strategies, content shoots/images/video, event coverage, collaborations with 3rd parties.
- Work with social media team to measure, monitor, and report on specific programs and build longer-term trending related to competitors, other brands and influencer efforts.
- Support Social Media Senior Director and Social Media, Senior Manager on team plans and initiatives.
- Identify and track emerging trends, initiatives and vendors in digital space.
- Leverage global social media insight tools to identify influencer and consumer engagement UGC opportunities.
- Curate UGC on daily basis and recommend new content creators to integrate into Morphe channels.
- Exude passion for Morphe and deeply appreciate and understand our Morphe Babe’s life and voice.
- Be a motivated self-starter, with the ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively with a team-player mindset.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams. Partnering with Social team, Retail and Brand team as top priorities.
- Stay up to date on competitors and where trends are going, as well as social and community best practices; identify areas of opportunity for social.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to capture the unique tone of voice and visual cues / codes of the Brand.
- Highly developed PowerPoint and Excel skills, with an eye for formatting and presenting information in a digestible way.
- Strong ability to analyze and synthesize quantitative data (e.g., summarizing effectiveness of influencer outreach initiatives, evaluating consumer engagement levels, etc.).
- Highly organized and able to manage complex projects; detail oriented and take direction and flexible working within multiple project focused teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in influencer and/or talent relations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of social content and social best practices, an eye on competitive marketplace and staying up to date with social trends.
- Able to shoot social-first content on mobile phone (video and photography).
- Experience in IG story and Snapchat creation.
- Product photography skills a major plus.
- Experience with forms of new media including, but not limited to: website, social media, video, mobile.
- Ability to track and leverage KPIs, while understanding the rapidly changing social media landscape
- An open-minded team player with a collaborative attitude. Self-starter driven to make your work and the work of those around you better and a problem-solving attitude.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and ability to multitask, manage their own time efficiently, and handle fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office etc: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote and finding way around social channels.
- Proven understanding of social media best practices and a strategic approach to a wide range of new and emerging platforms
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.