Sr. Specialist, Digital Creative Projects
Creative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Sr. Specialist, Digital Creative Projects will be responsible for day-to-day project management and operation of various digital creative projects, including emails, site launches, online tools, and campaigns across all channels and regions.
• Collaborate with internal teams (business/project owners) to understand/gather project requirements, kick-off creative brief and project process.
Provide end-to-end project management, managing timelines across multiple projects.
• Develop detailed project plans and monitor progress for Digital Creative initiatives.
• Ensure on time delivery of projects, ensuring quality standards are met including trafficking assets to both internal and external partners.
• Hold weekly status meetings to keep all team members up-to-date on projects, communicate with the team and ensure all members are on track with delegated tasks.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 1-3 years of project coordination or management experience.
• Understanding of the design and creative development process. Beauty/Ecommerce experience preferred.
• Must be organized with the ability to manage numerous projects, tight turnaround times, scheduling conflicts, revisions and technical challenges effectively.
• Experience in Project Management Tools preferred (Basecamp or equivalent)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional initiative & follow-through skills
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.