Specialist, Trade Show
Tradeshow | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
The Specialist, Trade Show will provide support to the Trade Show Director and team for all Brand Trade Shows and special events. The role will work as a liaison between management and show employees for full show cycle.
- Assist Trade Show Director with trade show planning:
- Recruit, screen and conduct first round of interviews and set up second round interviews for all trade shows employees.
- Act as point of contact for all trade show employees during full trade show life cycle:
- Assists with any questions.
- Books travel, accommodations and transportation for all shows.
- Confirms employees’ availability.
- Communicates with all trade show employees, providing them with a detailed itinerary of each show.
- Responsible for collecting time cards and receipts from employees to be expensed.
- Create and manage trade show spreadsheet providing detailed information regarding each show.
- Partner with People Team on New Hire paperwork, employee rosters, etc.
- Work all trade shows.
- Assist and work with Director and Assistant Manager to provide support to trade show staff and work the booth.
- Assist with planning the annual holiday party.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with Trade Shows preferred
- Comfortable in fast pace, selling environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong administrative skills (record keeping, organization, anticipate needs)
- Must be able to stand on feet for hours at a time
- Lift and carry boxes
- Travel to Trade Shows throughout the year – 25%
- Other Events- 10%
- Scout locations for events – 5%