Specialist, Retail Communications
Retail | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Retail Communications Specialist is responsible for creating, editing, distributing all communications, and maintaining a consistent internal brand voice to all Morphe Retail stores through partnership and collecting of communications requests from cross-functional partners. The Retail Communications Specialist is also responsible for overseeing retail contests, maintaining the communications calendar, recognition programs, and managing all communication tools and processes.
- Coordinate, develop, create retail stores communication content and distribute to the field.
- Manage and improve communications request process and communications systems.
- Lead cross-functional communication calendar meetings.
- Develop and communicate in-store meeting agendas/content.
- Oversee retail store contest and recognition programs.
- Execute recurring store feedback process with corporate partners and the field.
- Partner with Corporate Communications with ensuring all company communications are filtered down to field.
- Edit/wordsmith store Policy and Procedures, ensuring all Morphe documents and communications follow Brand Standards.
- Contribute to various Retail Operations functions such as coordinating meetings, conferences and trainings, special projects and assisting with in-field activations/events.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- 5+ years of Corporate Operations/Communications experience in retail management required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform autonomously, with limited oversight
- Ability to manage changing circumstances and priorities with tight timelines
- Demonstrated process development implementation experience
- Excellent time management, planning, delegation, follow-up and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Great work ethic and must be organized, and adept at prioritizing and juggling multiple tasks at once to deadlines
- Effective problem solver, leader and sound decision maker; proactive approach to all tasks and shows initiative to drive results
- Must have a positive attitude, flexible and the ability to work and communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to achieve results by motivating and inspiring others effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with internal and external partners effectively
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel 5 - 10%
No Recruiting Agencies please