Specialist, Office Operations
Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Specialist, Office Operations is responsible for providing administrative support and coordinating organizational activities necessary to create and maintain a productive and engaging office environment. The Specialist, Office Operations reports to the Vice President of People & Organizational Strategy, serves as a key support to the Executive Leadership Team and is a strong cross functional partner to the People and IT teams.
- Act as primary office receptionist, welcoming guests, clients and vendors, directing them to the appropriate team member
- Act as the primary point of contact for the building management, ensuring we are consistently up to date on all required tenant obligations
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment as needed
- Ensures all office equipment and appliances are in working order and coordinates the regular service of and repair or replacement of equipment as needed
- Responsible for resolving office administrative concerns and responding to general employee questions regarding office and building
- Responsible for the coordination and distribution of ingoing and outgoing company mail, to include the sorting and distribution of mail and preparing outgoing mail/packages to be sent
- Create and maintain effective office organizational and storage systems
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and store
- Create processes to keep office area tidy and maintain office common areas
- Performs general administrative duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning and filing
- Create and maintains databases such as employee seating, contact lists, etc.
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Order food and supplies for company meetings and events
- Assist with coordination and set up of company meetings and events
- Organize travel arrangements and complete expense reports for executive leadership team
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings for executive leadership team and companywide events
- Prepare meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations
- Record minutes at various meetings and archive them accordingly
Required Skills & Experience:
- work management and prioritizing skills
- problem solving ability
- attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excel skills
- write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications.
- A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- previous office experience may be requested but this can also be entry level position
- competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.