Specialist, Ecommerce Merchandising
Ecommerce | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The Ecommerce Specialist will support the Manager, Ecommerce Merchandising, in developing the sales & merchandising strategy for the Morphe ecommerce division, including the Morphe brand and other third-party brands distributed within Morphe ecommerce sites, to drive brand awareness/engagement, deliver sales performance, and achieve long term growth and profitability for Morphe ecommerce sites. The position will support the Morphe ecommerce objective of creating a unique, inviting, entertaining, educational, and easily navigable multi-brand shopping destination for the Morphe babe.
- Assist in developing product launch/activation strategies to align with the Morphe ecommerce vision, sales goals and company campaigns
- Updates and maintains ecommerce specific assortments, channel/promotional calendars and other relevant documents. Responsible for high accuracy & timely updates to these documents
- Gathers brand materials, assets, comps, marketing collateral and product information from and for the appropriate internal and external partners to meet deadlines
- Maintains organized and comprehensive product library
- Provide recommendations and coordinate changes in merchandising for upcoming releases
- Assist manager in monitoring and optimizing site sorts and search results based on sales analytics on a weekly basis
- Partner with manager to monitor product ratings & reviews
- Works cross-functionally with marketing, creative and social partners to secure assets and copy
- Supports team with project brief kick offs requesting email and site updates
- Responsible for daily site review to deliver elevated, compelling experience to ensure site is accurate reflection of Brand strategy
- Performs daily activities that support the merchandising department strategy and vision
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners
- Collaborative, adapts to change, ability to work in a multi-tasking fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of relevant experience in eCommerce, beauty and/or retail
- Passion for beauty a plus
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.