Specialist, Digital Content Production
Ecommerce | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
As Specialist, Digital Content Production, you will be instrumental in keeping website content updated, with multiple refreshes a week across five international sites. The successful candidate should be at ease with managing products and content in Shopify, as well as fluent in CSS styling.
- Build out weekly website updates to support campaigns and initiatives.
- Build out scheduled landing pages and campaigns using Shopify Launchpad.
- Work with Marketing, Merchandising, and Creative teams to ensure new products and website updates are properly uploaded and on schedule for launch.
- Build site discounts, codes and/or offers, testing scenarios to ensure the correct discount is being applied as intended.
- Maintain product catalog, adding and removing products as needed.
- Closely QA all new content and added functionality to the site prior to web releases.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce via Shopify Ecommerce Platform or similar.
- 2+ year’s experience in producing website content.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills.
- Close attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A can-do attitude, willing to jump in to support teammates.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.