Senior Manager, Social Media
Social Media | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Sr. Manager, Social Media is responsible for overseeing a cohesive social content strategy. This includes ongoing development of social brand voice and overarching social-first brand campaigns as well as content and campaign ideation and development for social channels. This role oversees all social first-brand copy, the strategic development and execution of social media, including viral social marketing campaigns, creating and supervising high-profile social channels; and integrating social media into the overall business strategy. The Sr. Manager, Social Media is also responsible for analytics, contributing to social insights and integrating with Global PR on content influencer selection/their scope/KPI’s etc.
- Develops an ongoing social first content strategy for a cohesive and consistent brand identity through content development for social in collaboration with the digital and creative teams. Includes producing photography, video, copy, UGC and designed content to support overarching business strategies.
- Owns the formulation of social media strategy for Morphe by overseeing the development and execution of original campaigns, content and creative development, strategic partnerships, influencer integrations in collaboration with Influencer team. Works in partnership with internal marketing team and outside agencies.
- Owns and continually develops the Morphe social brand voice by overseeing campaign messaging & creative marketing copy.
- Leads the creation of an enriched and engaging social experience for Morphe through oversight of social first creative campaigns to support business and conversion goals.
- Oversees the planning of Social Media campaigns that supports customer acquisition goals via key marketing initiatives including: social media-driven sweepstakes, promotions, and offers on all relevant social platforms.
- Ensures Morphe’s brand and reputation are enhanced by Company’s Social Media activities; integrates with PR for live-event coverage and works closely with Social Media Specialist to ensure efficient resolution of customer care issues on social media.
- Collaborate cross functionary with Paid-Social/Ecomm and Marketing to ideate and execute development of content and copy for paid-Social to align with organic social strategy.
- Monitors industry trends and competition in Social Media and application; acts as in-house subject matter expert; makes recommendations to Leadership regarding: potential partnerships, adoption of relevant social techniques into the Morphe brand.
- Collaborate with Retail team to develop social strategies to support retail expansion and live event opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years experience managing a large-brand Social Media presence with a record of consistent success
- Strong understanding of Social Media trends and their impact on brand
- Strong track record of producing successful marketing content, including video, from start-to-finish
- Strong creative-writing and grammar and experience developing copy for successful marketing campaigns
- Experience identifying and managing brand-partnership opportunities on social media to drive KPIs
- Demonstrated creative sensibility across copywriting, video production, photography, and design
- Ability to organize data and actionable insights in easy-to-understand executive summaries
- Influencer relations experience is a plus
- 10-20% domestic and international travel may be required
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.