Senior Manager, Global PR
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We are open to this role being based in either Los Angeles, San Francisco or New York.
Summary of Position:
The Senior Manager, Global PR, drives awareness and customer acquisition through a balanced mix of foundational and innovative PR efforts, telling the brand’s story to the outside world. This position will manage all department functions, including development of PR global footprint and day-to-day department management in partnership with internal stakeholders and our PR agencies. Additionally, this position serves as PR expert – monitoring daily media, managing all press mailings, measuring PR tactics and reporting on KPIs, and any additional level of detail needed. This position will work closely with Influencer Relations to ensure the two teams are interconnected.
- Campaign ideation and PR tactics to drive awareness, customer adoption of brand initiatives, including creative briefing for PR/awareness-led campaigns
- Day-to-day management of PR agency partners in partnership with local market PR teams targeting a steady cadence of top tier coverage for both new launches and core products
- Manage all PR assets and facilitate approvals– mailings, product press releases and incoming PR requests
- Measure results by developing PR KPI reporting and share via weekly KPI recaps and monthly dashboards
- Act as an expert on the brand, products and PR worthy initiatives in order to effectively liaison with agency partners, and other key stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years experience managing PR with a record of consistent success
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy, content planning (including PR SEO), and brand experience
- Strong brief writing and process development for successful marketing campaigns
- Experience identifying and managing brand-partnership opportunities to drive KPIs
- Ability to organize data and actionable insights in easy-to-understand executive summaries
- 10-20% travel required
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.