Senior Manager, Global Payroll
Human Resources | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
The Senior Manager, Global Payroll is responsible for all global payroll processes and will operate as the overall subject matter expert. This position will support the company’s growth by providing critical feedback regarding systems and vendors to ensure payroll accuracy and compliance in multiple states and countries. While this role has design elements, it is also “hands on” in terms of executing North American payroll.
- Support the efficient and effective operation of company-wide global payroll. Recommend and implement improvements to the current multi-vendor payroll operation.
- Responsible for timely and accurate payroll processing of Payroll for North America (multi-state, hourly and salary).
- Knowledge of labor and payroll tax laws and regulations, and the ability to research answers.
- Partner with the HRIS Team to ensure that the Payroll portions of the HRIS are accurate and operating efficiently.
- Develop payroll best practices, guidelines, procedures, and audits.
- Respond to tax notices, wage orders, and governmental correspondences.
- Support various internal and external audits.
- Review quarterly and annual payroll tax filings.
- Experience in a fast-paced, multi-site environment.
- Five to seven years of experience managing the end to end global payroll process with a CPP or equivalent.
- High degree of customer service.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.