Senior Financial Analyst (Wholesale)
Finance + Accounting | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
- Support the global wholesale channel in annual, quarterly and monthly P&L budgeting and forecasting by working in close partnership with various business partners within the company.
- Create revenue forecasts based on growth strategies, store productivity metrics, product pipeline, and historical trends, forecasting from gross to net sales
- Responsible for reporting weekly, monthly, and quarterly store performance and creating insightful reports and dashboards
- Track and report on monthly field bonus which includes sales requirements, ensuring accurate and timely reporting and processing
- Act as a day-to-day liaison between Finance and several functional areas within the Company, including Wholesale Operations, Wholesale Fields, and International Wholesale Operations to forecast operating expenses and capital expenditures and report on actuals vs. budget
- Review and validate monthly P&L’s during close, identifying and researching significant variances, and communicating critical issues to management.
- Play a key role in ad hoc projects; projects can range from multi-departmental, long-term partnerships to short-term, one-off assignments.
- Month End Close
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-5 years of FP&A experience
- Experience in the Retail and Wholesale industry, a plus
- Proficient in Excel & Powerpoint
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.