Selling Specialist- Sacramento Area
Wholesale Field | Sacramento, CA | Full Time
A Selling Specialist drives and delivers sales revenue to exceed budget through direct customer and account service. This is done by makeup consultations, applications and demonstrations and sharing product knowledge.
- Sell Morphe product in Wholesale account locations by providing customer service, sharing product knowledge and applying makeup to customers.
- Lead by example by mentoring, developing and selling side-by-side in-store with selling teams to achieve daily / weekly / monthly budgets including pre-sell and core product goals and to educate store personnel on product and make-up application.
- Coach, teach and train in-store associates to be successful in selling products. This includes: executing successful events, selling product, building the sale through make-up application.
- Ensure the visual presentation is clean and draws customers in. Maintain cleanliness standards for all accounts.
- Review and analyze weekly budget achievement by door.
- Plan and review sales calendars with Manager to confirm store visit priorities so that upon review, minimal changes are necessary.
- Communicate and reinforce information from the company to store Sales Associates during regular visits.
- Build and maintain store management relationships through reliable visits and consistent communication with all Sales Associates and Store Management.
- Must be respectful of the store standards, policies and procedures and make up application protocol in store.
- Meet deadlines for all requests including but not limited to: calendars (as outlined by account), expense reports and event recaps.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years experience in selling environment, preferably wholesale experience
- Able to work Wednesday through Sunday
- Genuine and demonstrated passion for make-up – excellent make-up application and artistry skills. Ability to develop unique looks and make-up styles, flexing to suit the customer.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and independent sales professional with the ability to be a team player
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Good coaching and teaching skills
- Valid drivers license
- Duties may require travel and overnight stay
- Light lifting (less than 40 pounds)
- Microsoft Suite; specifically, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Intuitive ability to use a smart phone
- Internet Savvy