Security | Pacoima, CA | Full Time
Summary of Position:
The Security Coordinator observes and reports activities and incidents at the Norris providing for the physical security and safety of Morphe employees and property.
- Open and closes Norris Campus. Responsible for maintaining building keys and alarm code.
- Patrols Norris Campus on foot; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, emergencies, incidents, blocked entrances and exits and unauthorized persons. Check for irregularities to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Use walkie-talkies and cell phones to stay in contact with security personnel.
- Responsible for reporting concerns to appropriate manager.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- Assist in emergency situations, including building evacuations.
- In partnership with Head of Security, People Team and Management to enforce company policies and procedures pertaining to employees, visitors and premises.
- Monitor CCTV.
- Regularly conducts employee bag checks per company policy.
- Assists and provides security at special events.
- Specific duties and tasks may be assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years of security experience
- Current Guard Card
- Experience with crowd control
- Must possess strong group communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven history of working well in stressful situations
- AED, CPR trained
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.