Sales Floor Support Associate - Woodfield
Retail Stores US & CANADA | Schaumburg, IL | Part Time
The Sales Floor Support Associate creates an clean and organized multi brand shopping destination for the Morphe babe that supports the team to provide exceptional customer service. The Sales Floor Support Associate is responsible for receiving, replenishing, organizing, sorting and merchandising product on the sales floor, as well as maintaining standards in the stockroom. In addition, the Sales Floor Support Associate will be responsible for assisting with visual displays, cleaning the store, checking out clients at the point of sale and directing customers to sales associates as needed.
- Accurately ring sales on the POS.
- Maintains healthy stock levels on the selling floor for customer access.
- Ensures the visually pleasing, clean and organized presentation of product and displays on the selling floor.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting with inquiries on the sales floor or promptly guiding customers to a sales associate for full service.
- Positive representative of the Morphe brand, always demonstrating professionalism and poise.
- Attends all required trainings and completes educational and developmental tools as assigned.
- Contributes to a productive and dynamic Morphe squad by connecting with employees and customers.
- Acts with professionalism and respect in all interactions with customers, co-workers, management and business associates.
- Responsible for backroom organization; receiving product, tracking variances, stocking product in the back room and on the sales floor according to Morphe organizational standards.
- Responsible for processing testers; marking out of stock and labeling testers for sales floor use and also damaging out used or damaged product.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the backroom and assists with maintaining cleanliness of the sales floor.
- Assists in execution of visual displays, merchandising and marketing standards; ensuring the store is consistently replenished.
- Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate cycle counts and full physical inventories as assigned.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures. Immediately report any variances to a Manager or a People partner.
- Arrives to work on time and consistently follows the Morphe personal appearance guidelines.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Identifies potential loss prevention issues.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- 2 years retail experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior.
- Have and maintain flexible availability.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- While infrequent, must be available to work overnight shifts as needed.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
No recruitment agencies, please