Sales Floor Assistant - Christmas Temp
Retail Stores - Liverpool | Liverpool, England, United Kingdom | Temporary
THIS IS A FULL-TIME, TEMPORARY CHRISTMAS SUPPORT ROLE, BASED IN OUR LIVERPOOL STORE, FROM 17 NOVEMBER TO 19 JANUARY, WORKING ANY 5 DAYS OUT OF 7.
The Sales Floor Assistant is responsible for helping maintain a clean, organized and welcoming retail environment for customers. They are responsible for providing operational support to the retail team during peak trading periods, including cleaning the store, replenishing hygiene, and maintaining visual displays. Where necessary, under direction of the Stock Associate or Store Management Team they may also be required to replenish sales floor stock.
- Proactively maintain the cleanliness of the sales floor to ensure the right customer impression is created and maintained.
- Monitor and replenish sales floor hygiene, to ensure retail teams have the necessary tools to assist customers.
- Maintain visual displays, merchandising and marketing to the required standard; cleaning, removing and/or replacing as required to maintain the Morphe brand image.
- Retrieve stock / product requests for retail team members as required from the store room.
- When necessary, support the Stock Associate or management team in replenishment of stock.
- Maintain vigilance in respect of loss prevention. Flag any security concerns to the Manager on Duty or Security Guard, as appropriate.
- Support the cleanliness of the backroom and shared team areas.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures. Immediately report any variances to a Manager or a People partner.
- Arrives to work on time and consistently follows the Morphe personal appearance guidelines.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service by promptly guiding customers to a sales associate for full service.
- Positive representative of the Morphe brand, always demonstrating professionalism and poise.
- Acts with professionalism and respect in all interactions with customers, co-workers, management and business associates.
- Attends all required training and completes educational and developmental tools as assigned.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Tenacious and diligent, with strong attention to detail.
- Care for creating a welcoming, professional, clean retail environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility, with ability to work at pace in an extremely busy environment.
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior.
- Have and maintain flexible availability.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.