Sales & Education Executive - Southern Germany
Wholesale Field | Munich, Bavaria, Germany | Full Time
Morphe was born in 2008 among the artists and influencers in Los Angeles. Finally. A beauty brand created for the creators. For the dreamers. For those looking for killer makeup without killing their wallet. A place where our #MorpheBabe can let their passion and creativity for beauty fly high. We're more than just a brand; we're a ride-or-die fam.
Summary of Position:
The Sales & Education Executive will be responsible for driving sales in national retail partner distribution, primarily Douglas, by fostering strong working relationships with Wholesale store leaders and leading a high performing team. The Sales & Education Executive execute Morphe’s sales strategies and deliver the Morphe experience in stores across Germany South and Austria. They will execute trainings and promotional activities including events and new launches and partner with our Education team to support outstanding education programs for their team and the Douglas Germany business and they will responsible for leading, developing and hiring a “Best in Class” field team, ensuring our new and existing Morphe babes receive the best possible brand experience in our retail partner environments.
Principle Accountabilities (75%)
- Ensure channel strategies are successfully executed, meet and exceed sales plans and deliver customer satisfaction goals.
- Partner with the Operational Marketing Manager to develop and execute strategic sales, training and event plan to accelerate brand awareness and meet sales goals within assigned territory and trough digital tools.
- Responsible for developing and leveraging positive retailer relationships to maximize store level support related to all areas of driving the business.
- Recruit, lead and develop a Morphe Beauty Artist Team and develop a culture of passionate, high performance people. Inspire and guide through coaching, mentoring and leading by example. Set clear expectations and hold teams accountable for performance results. Create and approve store visit schedules to appropriately support the business and drive sales.
- Execute training and development needs of the Beauty Artist team, to include, new store opening trainings, Douglas market trainings, in store product and brand trainings and ad hoc trainings as appropriate to specific stores and/or market leaders
- Manage budget, resources, staffing, and operations in accordance with business priorities. Effectively control costs related to T+E.
- Ensure brand presentation is executed in all stores in territory and provide feedback to leadership. Ensure product placement and merchandising standards are met in stocking, cleanliness and product availability to the customer. Support in replacing or improving components of the gondola or product display as needed.
- Ensure flawless execution of events and promotional activities. Solicit and compile feedback pertaining to programs before and after completion.
- Provide feedback and consistent communication with Leader, peers and cross functional partners to effectively develop overall business and ensure the support structure is in place to grow the business. Also provide industry and market specific trends as appropriate.
- Organize and lead sales meetings as needed, providing leadership, priority and goal setting and developmental growth for the Field team.
- Elevate and support local influencer community, as appropriate.
Social Selling and Digital Education (25%)
- Engaging online through retailers digital channels
- Manage the apps and digital tools provided by retailer
- Communicate effectively online, adapt the way of selling to the medium of sales
- Contributing to generating ideas on new ways of sales
- €4m per annum; manage 50+ Douglas POS totalling €4m per annum
Key Working Relationships: Sales Director Europe; Douglas Regional Manager, Education Manager, Operational Marketing Manager, Douglas Store Managers
Required Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in Field Sales, preferably as a Beauty Account Executive
- Ability to communicate, sell and train online effectively
- Proven track record of achieving and building territory sales targets and KPI’s
- Experience leading successful beauty events both offline & online (preferably)
- Strong training experience and proven track record in delivering a high-performance culture in a team through coaching, mentoring, and leadership.
- Cosmetics / Beauty industry experience
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and build positive and effective business partnerships
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Professional and handle change in a positive manner
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays
- The candidate should be based in Germany South
- 80% Travel domestically, within region and to country HQ
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.