Sales & Artistry Coordinator
Wholesale Field | Rockville, MD | Full Time
To drive retail sales and build positive brand awareness through artistry, sales support, events, training and freelance team leadership and development. This role will service doors in Rockville, Silver Spring, and Hyattsville.
SALES & BRAND AWARENESS
• Meet and exceed sales goals within assigned territory.
• Drive sales and increase brand awareness through link selling, training, artistry demonstration, events and team leadership & development.
• Partner with the Regional Manager, Director Wholesale Field and People team to Recruit and develop a productive, professional team of Sales and Artistry Freelancers.
• Oversee team of 2-5 Sales and Artistry freelancers who are responsible for driving sales through sales support, artistry, training and events.
• Responsible for ensuring brand standards and objectives are met via regular communication, effective scheduling, side by side selling, coaching and mentoring of freelance Sales & Artistry team.
• Plan and execute effective store visit schedule(s) to impact sales growth.
• Partner with the Regional Manager, Wholesale Field to develop and execute strategic sales, training and event plan to accelerate brand awareness and meet sales goals within assigned territory.
• Responsible for staying within T&E and freelance budgetary guidelines.
• Responsible for developing and leveraging positive retailer relationships to maximize store level support related to all areas of driving the business.
• Consistently partner and communicate with the Regional Manager, Wholesale Field and Morphe Education & Artistry Trainer to effectively grow and develop overall business and freelance sales and artistry team.
• Support new store opening trainings as well as specialized retailer trainings as needed.
• Train freelance and retailer teams on Morphe brand heritage, artistry skills, product knowledge and selling techniques to elevate brand awareness and achievement of sales goals.
• Ensure product on gondola and secondary locations is merchandised and fully stocked according to Morphe merchandising guidelines. (Includes but is not limited to: maintaining gondola cleanliness and stock, remerchandising, replacing testers and communicating/assisting with reordering of gondola components as/if needed.)
Set the example as a leader in all aspects of business, artistry, sales, image and Morphe professional standards.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a cosmetic coordinator or business/counter manager (or equivalent position).
• A proven track record of achieving personal and territory sales goals.
• Strong artistry, selling, customer service, communication and organizational skills
• Experience working and leading successful cosmetic events.
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive manner.
• Able to work up to 40 hours a week (Wednesday through Sunday) and be flexible to change to reflect the needs of the business including weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs
• Able to stand for up to 8 hours
• Ability to travel up to 40%
• Possess a personal vehicle to be utilized for business purposes
• Possess a personal phone to be utilized for business purposes